What cookies are
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Recognising when you login and what your preferred settings are.
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your experience on our site.
- Analysing how you use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies our website uses:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or completing forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website and your shopping experience. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our website and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Targeting cookies – These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners who may use them to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and can read how to remove cookies from your browser here. However, if you block these cookies on our website, you may be unable to access certain areas of our website and certain functions and pages will not work in the usual way.