Delivery and Collections
We offer a kerb-side delivery to your home or building site.
When shopping online with us, you will receive your order by delivery to your home or building site.
Online Orders for delivery will be fulfilled from our central warehouse in Mullingar.
Orders placed Sunday to Thursday will be delivered within 1-4 working days.
Orders placed on a Friday or Saturday will be delivered within 3-6 working days. These timings are subject to stock availability.
You will receive emails to confirm your order and payment processing. Your next point of contact will be a call from the delivery service provider to arrange a delivery date.
We recommend scheduling your delivery before your project commences to ensure you have everything you need and are happy with your purchase before work begins.
Special Order Requests may require longer delivery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Delivery costs and timescales
We deliver to all 32 counties across the island of Ireland.
- Online orders: €60
- Order a free sample tile: €15 per tile for postage
Contact us for details of delivery costs outside of Ireland (where available).
- It is your responsibility to make all necessary arrangements to take delivery of products. If you do not accept delivery of products, or you or the circumstances at the delivery address cause us to be late or unable to deliver, you must reimburse any costs we reasonably incur as a result.
- Please note that the delivery date is an estimate and not guaranteed as a firm date.
- We recommend that you wait until your order has been delivered and you have checked it before booking you tiler or other tradesperson. World of Tiles is not liable for any financial loss to you incurred through late, damaged or incorrect delivery.
- Claims for damage or incorrect delivery will not be accepted unless made within 24 hours of delivery.
- Delivery of an order is completed when we deliver the ordered products to the address you gave us or to a carrier organised by you, or you collect them from us; and products are your responsibility from that time
Delivery Issues & Breakages :
Claims Submission Process
All Damages must be reported to email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery to address
Photographs are required of the delivery/pallet as it sits on kerb side, unaltered from delivery & clearly showing breakages, In advance of pallet being split down or moved to alternate location
Please email breakage claims to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include following :
• Submissions must include kerb side photo of delivery as it was delivered from courier. unopened
• Online Order number or valid copy of the invoice.
• Actual breakage within order
We aim to process all claims within 3 working days from customer submission
Special order material damages may take additional time to re issue due to stock location & re ordering
If you have any questions regarding your online order or return, please contact email@example.com directly.